Sunday, December 10, 2017

The Bah Humbug Meme

Oh this is my kind of meme.

I'm not overly enamoured with this time of the year anyway, adding to this a tradie who has let me down and an anniversary that I would rather not be remembering and we have a perfect storm of Christmas hatred - so this Bah Humbug meme is quite perfect for the moment.

There are lots of good things happening at the moment, but I can get a bit of bah humbug out in one place. This is a good thing.

Questions courtesy of Bev at Sunday Stealing.


TV show I loathe:

I have to say Q&A, an Australian current affairs program where politicians yell at each other. It's gone downhill in the last few years. There is not enough chicken wire around to protect my television from the projectiles which would come from my direction.


Movie I loathe:

Other than pretty much anything with Will Ferrell in it? Sin City. Walked out after 20 minutes.



Music genres I loathe:

Country and Western. Just not my cup of tea. Death metal can also stay off my playlists too.

Magazine which annoys me:

I don't think magazines are a part of my life anymore, but I really don't like Murdoch propaganda rags - in particular The Australia, which is just right-wing trash.

Makes me cranky at restaurant:

People being rude to the waiting staff.

Makes me cranky in public:

Walking behind smokers, and those who walk three abreast on the pavement.

Makes me impatient at home: 

Not being able to find things.

Makes me impatient at work:

People not getting back to you in a timely manner

Celebrity I hate: 

Not so much hate, but I can see no point to anybody with the surname Kardashian.

Music artist I hate: 

If I am ever made to listen to Meatloaf again it will be too soon.

I could care less about:

The Kardashians

Blogger's habit that annoys you: 

People who go on about trivial slights.

Feature on your blog you hate: 

I wish it was more professional looking.

Politician that you hate: 

Where do I start. Most of the Australian front bench. Tony Abbott and Peter Dutton head the list, gutless wonders they are. May they be up on crimes against humanity in the near future.

5 comments:

Stacy said...

I agree about the Kardashians. Do they have a point other than to serve their own wants?

CountryDew said...

Smoking seems to be a big irritant for lots of people.

The Gal Herself said...

Love your answer about Sin City. I skipped it back when it was in the theaters because it just looked too dark, too high concept for me. I think you validated my choice.

Bev Sykes said...

What I want to know about the Kardashians (whom I avoid like the plague) is what they did to become famous. Have they done anything else but argue on TV?

ShannonW said...

I get so very tired of hearing about the Kardashian family. They just need to go away!