Sunday, June 18, 2017

The Ginormous Questions

As these are questions mostly about relationships, and I really, really don't like answering questions about relationships this will be a quick week. There are some things I don't need to talk about much. Relationships are one of those things.

On the good side of things, I had a lovely time at a friend's 40th yesterday out in the Yarra Valley, went to a party for a book launch and journal launch in which I have two stories placed, then went and saw Alan Cumming sing Sappy Songs in the evening. He was awesome. He also sings in a Scottish accent which was really cool too.



A great yesterday has let me exhausted and happy. Happier than these questions have made me. But you have to take the good with the not so good. Ah well.

Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.

1. Are you single? 

Yes

2. Are your parents still married? 

My mother has been remarried for over 25 years. Father died 20 years ago.

3. Are you in love? 

No

4. Do you believe in love at first sight? 

Yes.

5. Who ended your last relationship? 

He went back to his former girlfriend. It was a good thing.

6. Have you ever been hurt by a break up? 

Of course.

7. Have you ever broken someone’s heart? 

No idea. maybe.

8. Have you ever had a secret admirer? 

How should I know?

9. Prefer love or lust? 

Love, but lust is fun.

10. Prefer a few best friends or many regular friends? 

A few good friends. I'm lucky, I have a wide circle of acquaintances.

11. Wild night out or romantic night in? 

Romantic night in.

12. Back in the day: Been caught sneaking out? 

No. Too much of a goody goody and lived in the country.

13. Ever wanted something/someone so badly it hurt? 

No.

 14. Who are/is your best friend(s)? 

I'm not 13. Next question.

15. Ever wanted to disappear? 

Yes.

16. First attraction: Smile or eyes? 

Eyes.

17. Prefer intelligence or attraction? 

Intelligence wins over every time.

18. Last phone call you received? 

It was a work call on Friday afternoon. Fun.

19. Last thing you drank?

Iced Turkish Apple Tea with some lime and soda water.

20. Before your current one, when was your last relationship? 

Eight years ago.

21. Do you and your family get along? 

For the most part. They live interstate so that helps.

22. Would you say you have a "screwed up life"? 

No. It's busy and varied but not screwed up.

23. Have you ever gotten kicked out somewhere? If yes, do tell. 

No.

24. Do you trust all your friends? 

Yes, but there are definite boundaries about who knows about what.

25. Who knows the most about you?  

Probably Jonella and Blarney. They see me the most.

4 comments:

Bev Sykes said...

I don't like this kind of questionnaire either, and these are the ones to which I also give short, short answers!

Stacy said...

I would agree about the questions this week. This felt more like something for high school girls than the one about high school last week or the week before did.

CountryDew said...

Being in the country does make it rather difficult to sneak in and out. Rather hard to do it when you have to start the car to go anywhere.

Cat. said...

I too appreciate relatives who aren't right next door. And boundaries. I really REALLY appreciate boundaries!