Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Eight/Ten Questions

Sitting in a hotel room waiting for the university server to come up so I can post my tutorial paper, listening to the post mortem of the Western Australian election (smile, Hanson did badly. Most excellent)

Interesting batch of questions this week. Lots of monosyllabic answers will abound. Questions, as always, from Sunday Stealing.

TEN TO START:

1. Are you single? Yes.

2. Are you happy? Yes.

3. Are you bored?  No. Too much to do.

4. Are you naked? Under the bathrobe.

5. Are you a blonde? No.

6. Are you moody? Sometimes. I am a woman it is my god-given right to be moody now and then.

7. Are you a lover/hater? Lover.

8. Are you hot/cold? Always hot. Joys of peri-menopause.

9. Are you Irish? No. A funny mix of Cornish, Welsh, English and Scottish.

10. Are you Asian? No - although I live on Australasia and love noodles.

TEN FACTS:

1. Name: Pandora

2. Nickname: Panda

3. Birth mark: A chocolate stain on my right calf.

4. Hair color: Currently chocolate brown with a bit of red.

5. Natural hair color: I have no idea what my real hair colour might be - I suspect a lightly greying brown.

6. Eye color: Dark green/grey

7. Height: Five foot six or 166 cms

8. Facebook Mood: No idea what this means.

9. Favorite color: Pillar box red

10. One Place to Visit: I really want to go to Angkor Wat.

TEN THINGS ABOUT YOUR LOVE LIFE.

1. Do you believe in love at first sight?  Not sure.

2. Do you believe in soul mates? Unfortunately.

4. Have you ever been hurt emotionally? Hell, yes.

5. Have you ever broken someone’s heart?  Not sure. Maybe.

6. Have you ever been cheated on?  Yes.

7. Have you ever liked someone and not told them? Yes. I am a girl who was one a teenager.

8. Are you afraid of commitment?  Yes.

9. Who was the last person you hugged? Him. (That is all I'm staying)

10. Who was the last person you kissed? Him. (Not divulging)

TEN THIS OR THAT.

1. Love or lust? Love.

3. Cats or dogs?  Both - but cats are easier as they are more independent.

4. A few best friends or many regular friends?  A bit of both  - a few close friends is all I need.

5. Television or internet?  Television.

6. Chinese Or Indian? Depends on the day.

7. Wild night out or romantic night in?  Romantic night in.

8. Money or Happiness?  Happiness, but money does make happiness slightly easier to attain.

9. Night or day? Day.

10. Skype or phone? Skype. Cheaper.

TEN HAVE YOU EVER.

1. Been caught sneaking out? No.

2. Been skinny dipping? Yes.

3. Stolen? Yes.

4. Bungee jumped? No.

5. Lied to someone you liked? Yes.

6. Finished an entire jaw breaker?  ?? American thing - no idea.

7. Cheated on a lover (yes kissing counts...)? Yes.

8. Wanted an ex bf/gf back? No.

9. Cried because you lost a pet?  Yes.

10. Wanted to disappear? Yes.

TEN PREFERENCES IN A PARTNER.

1.   Smile or eyes? Smile.

2. Light or dark hair? Dark hair.

3. Hugs or kisses? Both.

4. Shorter or taller? Taller.

5. Intelligence or attraction? I'm attracted to intelligence.

6. Romantic or spontaneous? Romantic. Though spontaneous is fun.

7. Funny or serious? Bit of both.

8. Older or Younger? Older.

9. Outgoing or quiet? Quiet.

10. Sweet or Bad Ass? Sweet.

TEN HAVE YOU’S.

1. Ever performed in front of a large crowd?  No. But public speaking doesn't phase me too much.

2. Ever done drugs? Yes, but only on a very limited and social way many years ago. Can count these times on my hands.

3. Ever been pregnant? Yes. But we don't talk about that.

5. Ever been on a cheer leading team? Not American, so no.

6. Ever Been on a dance team? No.

7. Ever been on a sports team?  No.

8. Ever been in a drama play/production?  Yes.

9. Ever owned a BMW, Mercedes Benz, Escalade, Hummer or Bentley? No. I own far less ostentatious cars.

10. Ever been in a rap video? Why would I be in a rap video? No.


TEN LASTS.

1. Last phone call you made: I called a Masonic friend after she had a car accident on Wednesday.

2. Last person you hung out with: Him.

3. Last person you flirted with: I don't flirt.

4. Last time you worked: Friday.

5. Last person you tackled:  ?? I tackle people on their beliefs all the time.

6. Last person you IM’d: My mate Damo - the university site is down.

8. Last person(s) you went to the movies with:  I went with Jonella and Spiro to see Hidden Figures last weekend.

9. Last thing you missed:  I've given up ice cream for Lent. I miss ice cream.

10. Last time you did the nasty: Yesterday.

1 comment:

zippiknits...sometimes said...

It's always great to read your Sunday stealing posts. I looked up pillar box red. Wowzer, It is now my new favorite red.
I'm one eighth Scotch Irish, one eighth Welsh, and a quarter English, too.
Agree with you about kittahs. I'm now longing to get a cat, but they don't travel well.