Monday, September 30, 2013

Bad Blogger

Sorry I haven't been around much.

My excuses are:

1) I had to go find a new job. Sparks and Ladders got a bit strange at the end. Needless to say, I'm out of there.

2) Part of the reason things went strange at Sparks and Ladders is because I went and found a new job. The new job is good.

3) Because I have a new job, I'm overwhelmed with learning new stuff and a computer is the last thing I want to look at when I get home.

4) I've been at the gym a bit.

5) Because I'm not working in town, I've had to learn how to ride a bike again - and I have the road rash on my leg and elbow to prove it. Once the weather improves, I'll ride the 8 kilometres to work regularly. That and when my confidence returns.

6) I've been thinking about participating in Ocsober - no alcohol for the month of October - but as I am nearly teetotal, I'm thinking of giving up chips.

7) To get around eating crap at work (and I'm working for a large supermarket chain for the next few months) I've told them I'm diabetic and don't do sugar - crafty, eh.

8) I've been maintaining the rage over our new, incompetent government. Arseholes. I didn't vote for them.

9) Thankfully, I've been cleaning my flat regularly -  but if anybody would like to swap my floors for their ironing, please contact me.

10) I promise not to be so remiss next month.

Pand

1 comment:

Elephant's Child said...

Its not about us - its about you. And it sounds as if your life is full.
Echoing your feelings about our current power mongers.